Friday, September 12, 2008

More playdates and loving the robeez!!


Hi guys,
Welcome little Erin (so so cute!) and Joellen! Brandon and I have been taking a few roadtrips, the latest meeting up with my very first friend who has a little 8 month old girl. It was so neat to see what she is doing and to see what Brandon will hopefully be doing in the months to come. Brandon has started cooing which is so sweet. I've waken up to him at 3 am slurping on his fingers (completely breaking out of the swaddle!) and cooing away. When he gives me a big grin I can't help but love being awoken by him :) He's also kicking a ton but I still can't fathom that he will ever roll over, he just looks like a perpetual swimmer now... I still haven't found socks that stay on his feet, but some friends gave him a pair of the Robeez and even though they are really big I gave them a try and they stayed on all day. I have a hotsling, but I find the bjorn more comfortable when wearing it for a longer period of time and Brandon falls asleep in it pretty well. It is kind of a puzzle to put on, but it ends up working pretty well.
Happy weekend everyone!!
Does anyone know what their little ones are going to be for Halloween??

2 comments:

meri said...

Carter's makes a wiggle proof sock that folds over..I find they stay on well. Still using them. Also...Ana is going to be "Mulan" the generic version of the disney character! ha ha. and Sophia will be "Mushu the dragon" the generic counterpart to Ana's costume! I found cheaper versions that aren't Disney:) Too funny!

meri said...

oh...by the way...he looks so huge! Isn't that baby 8 months...she looks practically his size!! :)