Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hi Joellen,
I'm sorry you have been feeling down :( There is a free breastfeeding support group on Mondays at MoCO (Mothers and Company) from 11-12. They are located at Cyprian Keyes in Boylston. The group is led by a lactation consultant. I know some moms have started with that and then have bought some sessions with the LC if they need additional support.

Here is the link: http://www.mothersandcompany.com/lactation-category.aspx?cat=breastfeedingsupport

We took some childbirth classes there and they are really nice and helpful.

Kar- Happy weekend! I can imagine the week you must have had. It sounds as if Maddie is in excellent hands with her "teacher". Yesterday was my last day alone with Brandon before I start work again (Scott is taking this week off). I was so sad and kept on treating everything like "the last supper"..this is the "last stroller ride as a stay at home mom..."..I had to remind myself that I'm not giving the baby away!! Hopefully it will all work.

Mer- I saw the Roy clan (your mom, sister, and Ali) and heard little Sophia has now got the cold..I hope she has a fast recovery!! I think Drew also picked up a little cold from his first days at school...

So last night I came upstairs to find Scott drinking a beer and reading my Parenting magazine..ahh what Friday nights have become :)

No comments: