Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thank you

Thanks for the supportive messages girls. I know that by getting my thoughts down it would help me through it. Karen - thanks for the tip. I had no idea until just recently that Cyprian Keyes had a business renting space from them with all the maternity supplies and classes. Robyn Alizzeo had a baby boy on July 2 and was up visiting and stopped over there. She said they have everything that a mom could possibly want and more. I'll have to check into that group. Anything would help at this point. Meri - funny you say that about pumping. Robyn said the same thing too - she knows she's producing a ton based on what she sees in her son's mouth but when she pumps she gets a minimal amount. I'm going to try not to stress as much - like you said - I too know that Erin is very healthy so I must be doing something right. Enjoy the rest of your weekends!!

Karin - you're a trooper and will figure out a way to organize everything once you get into your routine. We'll all be going through the same thing sooner or later. I have to go back on Oct. 14th...the days leading up to that are flying by and I hate it.

No comments: