Thursday, September 11, 2008

Still Alive

Hey Ladies - I am still alive!! I know I kind of fell off the face of the earth the last couple weeks, but they have been quite the whirlwind. We are home now...thank goodness, but it is still rough going. We had a nice trip out of town, mostly because we got to spend some time with Daddy. But we did a lot of traveling and were unable to hold down a schedule of ANY kind. The renovations were supposed to be completed last Friday, but are still in FULL SWING. Hopefully by mid week next week. At least I have a toilet and am hoping for a shower by Saturday??


Anyway, I need to get caught back up with you gals and the kiddos...how's everything going with everyone. Meri, I gather by your facebook, that Ana started preschool? How's that??? And Kar - glad to see that you had a least one easy sleep!


Maddie is doing well. She is getting more interactive by the day! She started daycare on Wednesday and I balled!!! She went again today and I didn't shed any tears. Can't believe I am going back to work on Monday, but I am glad that I started her in daycare this week...just one thing at a time. Here is a recent pic of the little princess. Give me updates so I can feel back in the loop! Hope things are well!


1 comment:

meri said...

I love how she wrinkles up her nose!