Thursday, September 18, 2008

I HATE WORK

Hi everyone!!

Sorry to hear about the shots....I was sooo sad when Maddie had hers...I'm sure the kiddos are feeling better by now!

This work thing is terrible! I hate it. I am only part time this week and next week, but even that is too much! I am finding that I am having just enough time in the day to get things done. I don't know how I will work all day, come home, get everything done, put her to sleep, and then write reports. I'm petrified of it...I feel like I will live in a world of STRESS.

Anyway, enough of the bitching...Maddie is doing well...she is adjusting to daycare and her teacher says she gives her lots of smiles, so that's good. She is starting to roll side to side more consistently. It is a riot to watch her bring her feet in the air (like one big L) and fall sideways....I just love it!

Hope you all are having a good week and if you can afford not to work, DON'T!

No comments: