Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sorry Hun!...It's can't be easy!

I am always hesitant to say how I would hate to go back to work with a new baby ....because I know how hard it is these days financially not to! Believe me...we are more than broke ....in a hole actually...but we are going on the hope that this is a temporary phase of life and things will get better when the kiddies are older and in school. This will be the time for me to figure out what I want to do with my life and do it! Hopefully....at least get back to work and earn some money!! My mother always tells me they are only little once....and I don't want to miss that..I want to choose to be home...it is unfortunate that society has made that choice almost impossible for most mom's today! Some mom's have no problem balancing it all.....I myself am not that person! I would be way too stressed and know myself well! I am a one thing at a time kind of gal! Everyone is different and has their own comfort level with things....Kar....you will figure out what is best and it will all work out. It is comforting to know she is doing well at Daycare!
By the way... I love when they start moving those limbs around! Sophia just found out that it is cool to grab and eat her feet! Anything to make the pain of teething less painful:) Give Maddie kisses!
Hope all the other kiddies are well! Almost Friday ladies:)

No comments: