Monday, September 15, 2008

Day of Shots!


Hi guys,
So we were very lucky today and got to meet Erin! She had the following appointment with the same doctor for her two month visit. Brandon weighed in at 13.1 and 23 inches putting him in the 75% and 50%. He has already surpassed his poor mother who barely made it to 25% for height :) His face got so red during the shots and as soon as the nurse left I quickly leaned over and nursed him praying that nobody would walk in..He was doing okay but has become pretty cranky and tired this afternoon. I think his legs might be sore. I put him in a sleeper gown hoping that it will be less abrasive than pants or shorts on his little legs. Scott will kill me if he sees it.. :)
Kar- I hope the first day back was okay
Mer-Let me know when we can get together
Joellen-It was great to see you today, I was so afraid you wouldn't recognize me and think I was just this random girl oohing and awing over your baby girl :)

No comments: