Hi all! Ana did start preschool this week. She did amazing! She seems to love going and when I pick her up she is wired and happy! She does not tell me too much about it yet...but I am sure she will start to say more as time goes on! It was very sad to see her as a big kid and not my baby anymore when she just hopped out and walked away no problem! But good.

She unfortunately has already picked up her first illness from school as well. Day one and she woke up today....3 days later...with a nasty cold and low grade fever!! I knew this was coming..just didn't expect it right away.....had hoped for a week or two grace period!! Oh well. Now we will all be sick all the time....looking forward to it:) LOL.
Karen- sorry we had to cancel......wish we weren't sick already.....will have to get a visit in soon when we are healthy...post new pics...I need to see how he is growing:)
Karin- I am sooo glad to here you are still all alive:) I was checking the blog and email persistently for two weeks!! Ha ha. Maddie is getting more and more adorable as she grows...if that is even possible! Love that cheeky grin! I can't even imaging dropping her off at daycare like that....I would have been balling my eyes out too! I think after the first initial drop off it does get better. You have to release that emotion and move on! You will be busy at work soon enough! I hope she has a nice experience at daycare. How is the feeding going...? And....hope those renovations get done soon! Everything always takes longer than planned:)
Joellen- Thanks for joining our group! I just love little Erin....and I love that picture! I am trying to think of a good sling...but I never personally used one. I used the baby bjorn carrier...which is good...but hard on the back. I also use the playtex hip hammock...much better on the back...but baby has a tendency to lean forward and hang out like a monkey! ....Plus that is for older babies. I use the bjorn the most! Sophia likes that she can kick her legs around like crazy. I am sure someone else here has a good recommendation! FYI- I am sure your mom doesn't mind pushing her granddaughter around the grocery store:)
No comments:
Post a Comment