Sunday, September 28, 2008

Checking in...

Hi Ladies!

Karen, I'm glad your return to work has been delayed (even if by days)...every day makes a difference. Tomorrow is my first full time day so we'll see how that goes. Jo, how is the feeding going and when are you returning to work? Meri, we were looking at your pics on facebook and are jealous of all the hair little Sophia has...we are getting a little puff but pretty much still BALD!!

The renovations are coming to a close (thank goodness). Just a few details left. I will try to take some pictures this week and post even though the last couple of things may not be done.

Nothing much new is happening over here. We're just trying to learn how to adjust to work and baby at the same time. I have been really lucky that Jeff has been on Jury duty for this week and for part of next week. This means that he is home by 4 or 4:30 instead of 7:30 or later. It's been nice to have a little extra help during the transition, but I wish he could keep these hours FOREVER!

I was trying to take some pictures to print and put up in the new bathroom and realized that I LOVE naked babies....they are just tooo cute! I'm hoping I'm not the only crazy one!



Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend!!

2 comments:

meri said...

Look at those buns hun! She really is chunking out! Love it;)

Karen Gibson Curtis said...

yay for the end of renovations!!! kar, i think that you are not just crazy but brave for taking the birthday suit shots!!! now you have some great blackmail material..little maddie is a cutie!! i hope everything goes well tomorrow...