Friday, September 12, 2008

Thanks for the invite
















Hi girls. Thanks so much for including me in your Growing Babies blog. It's so nice to see old friends and new baby faces. Congrats to everyone on their little bundles of joy. My husband, Jim, and I welcomed our first addition this past July 18th. Erin Elizabeth was 7lbs 10 oz and 20.5 inches long. She lost a whole pound in two days because my milk didn't come in right away. She's doing very well now and has filled out quite nicely. She is 8 weeks old today. I can't believe how quickly the times flies. She's our little angel...such a good baby. Sleeping like a champ - she lets me sleep most of the night - usually only once in the wee hours of the morning for a feeding. I'm going to hate going back to work in a month. I put Erin in her Bumbo seat for the first time this week...she's pretty good at being able to sit up supported and holding her own head up. My hubby and I always joke that she's so advanced. We just love her to death. Hope all is well with everyone. Can anyone recommend a good sling to get? I think I need to invest in one so I can actually go to the supermarket without having to have my Mom meet me there to push Erin around in her stroller.

1 comment:

meri said...

That is the cutest picture...love the tongue smile!!