Hey everyone...so I survived my first full time day. The day itself was okay. The tough part was coming home and only having a couple of hours to spend with Mad...so many chores and so little time and I just want to spend every minute eating those precious cheeks!!! Sounds like everyone is doing well. Mer - I'm glad you are surviving the long haul without Gary...almost there. Sophia...get that other tooth out so mommy can get some sleep!!! Kar - Brandon is becoming quite the ladies man with that smile...and Jo we need some updated close-ups of Miss Erin. Okay, it's late and I need some sleep...Maddie and I are fighting off the last of a terrible cold (so SAD). Here's a pic of her wearing her red sox hat (it's backwards so you can't tell, but I wanted to let you all know that we are still loyal!). Have a great week everyone!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She has changed so much...she looks so grown up already....love that cheeky grin..and mischievous eyes!!
Post a Comment