Monday, September 22, 2008

Smiles!

Hi Guys,
Brandon is sending everyone a smile hoping that you have all survived Monday..I'm on my 5th load of laundry feeling somewhat like the domestic goddess over here...here is my question for everyone..what are your nicknames for your kids and do any of you have a nickname? (ok two questions...)

From the first days I started calling Brandon mouse because he made little noises like a mouse and the name stuck! My nickname from when I was a little toddler was bunny because I used to hop around this little path behind our house. Embarrasingly the name stuck but has also gotten shortened to Buns..nothing like getting that called out in a busy restaurant :)

I hope everyone had a great day! We our headed down to RI tomorrow for a few days before I start work up on the 29th...

2 comments:

Karin, Jeffrey, and Madison Smith said...

Cute smile...it must melt you away!!

meri said...

So adorable! He is like a little koala bear...so lovable:)