
Hi Guys! We're back! I am lucky to have great and patient inlaws who welcome the little guy and the hairy dog for almost a week :) We had fun and the best part was to watch Aspen attempt to catch the seagulls.. I received great news today that I can't go back until Friday since I have to be trained in a new documentation system before I can see clients..I'm planning on going back full time, but since this job is in home care I can make up my own schedule and visit the little man if I'm in the area. I've been hemming and hawing (sp.??) over whether this will be too much for my mom because the last thing I want to do is put her in a stressful situation, but I do have the option of seeing clients on the weekend too. So, we'll see how it goes.
Thank you for answering my random questions :) I love hearing about little unique aspects of your little ones and was smiling over all the cute nicknames!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
I know this may sound incredibly silly, but I have recently gotten into a really good book that I recommend, the life of edgar sawtelle (its oprah's bookclub book) if anyone is looking for a good read.
No comments:
Post a Comment