Monday, September 15, 2008

Survived the shots

Hi gals. As you know Erin also had her 2 month check-up today. We were so happy to see Karen and Brandon in the waiting room. And yes - Karen of course I recognized you. I'm really good with names and faces. Erin weighed in at 11lbs 1 oz and was 22 1/4 inches long. She's about 50% for weight and the same for height. She was excited to meet a potential boyfriend before she got cranky from the shots. She did better than mommy. She cried right away and then I scooped her up and she was fine. Karen - for what it's worth we didn't hear Brandon fussing at all from the room next door. Erin was a little fussy later in the afternoon but has been pretty much sleeping since we got home. I also put her in a one piece outfit hoping that her legs weren't sore. Hopefully we do just as well next month.

No comments: