Wednesday, September 24, 2008

checking in...

Hello....I have been a little slackish lately because of my lack of sleep. By the time night comes I just want to zone out watching some tv and fall asleep....while I have a chance to! Sophia is having a very hard time with these top front teeth! I do hope all your babies do not....! It is worse than having a newborn! She sleeps for 1-2 hours and wakes up....and sometimes I can't get her back to sleep for over an hour! Yikes. Ana was never that bothered! But they say that teeth grow at night when they sleep....or don't sleep:) Anyways...all else is going fine. Gary is gearing up to leave for Brazil again on Friday and will be gone for about 10 days.....aaaaahhh! Shoot me now:) It is a bit of a stressful time around our house these days..so much going on! I am worried about everything at the moment! A common mom occurence! Nicknames....well Ana has always been Ana banana to family and to Gary ...his little Pancake. She had big blue eyes when she was born...we thought just like blueberry pancakes! Don't ask....they just come out! Sophia is Fi, Fia, the nut, sweet potato...and a few others! Too funny. The only nickname I have been is to Gary...Punkin:) In fact....my niece Hunter on Gary's side lovingly calls me Auntie Punkin! Sounds like all is well with everyone! I will be getting pictures up soon...when these stubborn teeth make their appearance:)

No comments: