Monday, September 29, 2008

Sitting Pretty

well...Sophia has begun the process of sitting alone! She can do it for quite a while as long as she doesn't lean too far back or to the side! It is sooo cute to her up on her own like that....yet a sad reminder of how fast it truly does go by!!
She doesn't look happy...but she really was..I swear. Especially when mommy oohed and aahhhed over her accomplishment!
And if you now take a minute to look closely...you can see that the other front tooth is a mere skin's layer of being through.....and I am praying for the sleep I once had!! ha ha.
Jo-I absolutely love that picture of Brewski and Erin on the boat! They are both cuties! Thanks for the words of encouragement...we are doing ok without Gar thanks to my parents....we have been here bugging them:)
Karin- I wish you the best of luck today. Pretty good timing that Jeff had jury duty, ha? Is it lasting a while? Was he on a case? Anyway...that must have been helpful to have him around more! Glad the renovations are almost done! What a relief! Can't wait to see pics....of the place and that cute baby!
Karen- I was so glad to run into you last night on our walk...I wanted to take that baby and run away he is sooo cute! Talk to you soon:)

1 comment:

Karin, Jeffrey, and Madison Smith said...

YEAH for Sophia!! That is just totally exciting!! I can't wait for that momentous occasion!!