Hi gals. Karin - I love the picture of Maddie. I was cracking up because I almost took the same picture of Erin on the changing table yesterday morning after her bath. I put her on her tummy to put lotion on...she was lifting her head so high I couldn't believe it. All is well with the Andrews family these days. Jim is going on week #2 of his three weeks vacation he took from work - so it's been nice to have him around in the afternoons and evenings when he's done working his part-time job. He does plumbing on the side during the week when he's not working at the fire department.
Karen - good news on not having to go back tomorrow. I had the same fears about my mom watching Erin 40+ hours a week...that's partially why I approached my boss about reducing to 32 hours a week. So when I go back to work I'll have Tuesday's off. It will work itself out for you I'm sure. As they get older I'm sure it gets easier to leave them - Meri - you would know better than any of us.
Meri - are you getting any sleep these days? It must be hard with Gary away. Chin up - he'll be home before you know it.
Here is a picture of Brewski so proud next to his sister Erin sound asleep out on the pontoon boat on Conway Lake in New Hampshire. It's so nice that he loves her so much!
1 comment:
ooh.. i love brewski..his eyes are pleading "treat please!" baby erin must have loved the fresh air and movement on the boat trip!! great picture joellen!
Post a Comment