I thought the first Halloween would be easy!!! We are tuckered out from all the action! We had a parade at daycare for the people who work in the building (it's located in a big office building!) and a petting zoo. Maddie passed out in her crib at daycare. I felt so bad to wake her, but we had another party to go to in our building. We went to the party and everyone ooed and ahhed and passed her around until I got her back about 1.5 hours later!! So 4+ hours after it all began, Halloween was over. POOPED. Here are our many outfits of Halloween! Hope you all had a great night and saw as many cute kiddos as we did!!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boy...she is starting early with the parties!! So funny! And all the outfit changes! You were busier than we were:) She is an exceptionally fabulous model and Halloween partier! So cute!
Post a Comment