Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mimi's Spooky Halloween House

Hi guys! I'm sorry that I am a bit slow on the Halloween post. We arrived at Mimi's and it was very cute as she had on her pumpkin pin and had little ghosts around the house (hanging off the activity gym, transformed from his musical turtle)..I think her background as a preeschool teacher comes into play :) Here are some pictures from the day:

Things are good over here at the Curtis house. We are still helping Brandon adjust to daylight savings time and have been having some pretty early mornings!!! I hope everyone is doing great!!!




2 comments:

Karin, Jeffrey, and Madison Smith said...

Very Cute Kar!! - We are jealous of all you babies with HAIR!!! Daylight savings time is a bitch!!! We are having the same problem!!!!

meri said...

He is the cutest little lamb I know! Yep...we are also tired here...early mornings are great...especially when Ana wakes up right when I am giving Sophia her morning bottle...it is like she knows I am busy at that moment:)