
Hi ladies. Sorry we've been so out of touch lately. The days just blend into one another with being back to work...very little time it seems to keep up with the blogging. Erin had her 4 month well child visit today with Dr. Howard - she was so good. She's 13 lbs, 3 oz and 25 inches long. She was a trooper with her shots again. I'm waiting for a tooth to come in soon. She's a drooling monster. We got through bibs like they're going out of style...and everything going in the mouth lately. Dr. Howard said to start on solid foods so we're going to give some rice cereal a whirl this weekend. Any pointers?
Erin was baptized this past weekend. It was neat that Julie Cuccaro Dowling's baby was the only other baby there too. It was so nice to see old faces...it's been far too long. Both Tommy and Erin was excellent. I felt bad though - Erin went first...then Tommy. The priest called him Thomas Elizabeth at the faunt. We all had a nice chuckle out of it.

I hope all is well with everyone. Have a great Thanksgiving if I don't get to catch up before then. Karin - are you coming home? What are you all doing?
4 comments:
Erin looks so sweet in her chuch dress...so precious! I'm glad she made it through the shots okay, they are never fun..
nice...love it! looks as though you have been busy but doing very well!! Erin is such a cutie. So cool you got her baptized and little Tommy was there!! Small world! I will be around Thanksgiving...my sister in law is coming so I will probably be spending some of the extra time with them. and...hopefully we will be all done with the multiple cold viruses swirling around our house these days....!
hey Jo - Erin looks just precious! So jealous that you got to see little Tommy. We are in FL for thanksgiving with Jeff's parents so we won't be around this holiday. We should be home for New Years though. Hope you have a great Turkey day!
don't give her too much rice, it will bind her up and I know she has had problems with that before...make sure you transition to oatmeal or barley...
Post a Comment