Sunday, November 2, 2008
TLC's "I was pregnant and I didn't know"
So I am sitting here watching TLC and this show comes on about being pregnant and the lady had no idea!!! I am having such a hard time believing that there are people out there that can have absolutely no idea that they were pregnant!! It boggles my mind! Gary new someone that this happened to when she was in college!! She went in to the hospital with pain and came home with a baby!!! This is crazy! No morning sickness, growing belly, fetal movement, cravings, exhaustion, swelling.........etc.........! Weird :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lol, i quickly read the header for this one and quickly started guessing which one of us is pregant again!!!
Me too Kar - so funny! I saw the ads for this show, but didn't watch...seems like you would HAVE to know....I mean don't ya think it's a little weird you didn't get your period for like nine months?
yeah....and some of these ladies were trying to get pregnant at one point and wanted kids....but never knew!!! Oh well...just thought it was an interesting show!! Nope....not pregnant....not anytime soon....don't even go there;) LOL!
which one of the four of us will be next?
Post a Comment