Now that Sophia can sit up....she is really loving the blow up tub she can sit in....I highly recommend! Of course...she is not at all afraid of water or slipping or falling or cracking her head open! She is actually quite the daredevil and I have to do my best to keep her IN the tub! Notice how she got caught red-handed!
And big sister Ana LOVES getting in the very tiny tub too! Of course...which makes it that much safer!
The girls..."bathing"! Seriously...two is much more complicated...enjoy the ONE while you can ladies!.....right Jenn?
Again....my little fearless bather! Notice too...how I am snapping pictures instead of rescuing my daughter:) (she was ok....She wasn't over as far as it looks..I promise)
4 comments:
lol, meri i love the first pic. she is totally caught!
TOTALLY caught! LOL:)
so stinkin' cute!!! she looks like she is ready to CRAWL!!!!! This tub is good? Babies r us??
Pretty sure it was babies r us...got it when Ana was a babe....can't quite remember...but pretty sure!
Post a Comment