skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fun in the Sun



Here she is! My sunbathing beauty....and oh does she love the water!!



Posted by Karin, Jeffrey, and Madison Smith at 6:08 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Growing Babies

I wanted to start a place where we could all put up some pictures, chat about the kiddos, and seek/give advice. What do you think?

The Kiddos

The Kiddos

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2008 (101)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ▼  November (16)
      • More Pics...
      • Fun in the Sun
      • Rice cereal and oatmeal are for the birds!
      • Big Girl Tubbie....nothing but trouble:)
      • My 16 lb Turkey!
      • I Want THAT!!!
      • Busy girl
      • We got to see Maddie!! Yippee!
      • Mimi's Spooky Halloween House
      • Messy Maddie!
      • Eliana's Preschool Report and Sophia's new food!
      • Kar - you asked for it!!!
      • TLC's "I was pregnant and I didn't know"
      • Rolling!!
      • Happy Halloween
      • Tuckered Out!
    • ►  October (25)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (17)

Contributors

  • Jenn
  • Joellen
  • Karen Gibson Curtis
  • Karin, Jeffrey, and Madison Smith
  • meri