Thursday, November 20, 2008

My 16 lb Turkey!

Hi Guys, I hope everyone is having a great week. Brandon and I just got back from the docs. He was 75% in everything; he must not have gotten any of my height genes :) I was devasted because he had a tick bite about 2 weeks ago, but Dr. Howard didn't feel as though I should be alarmed about lyme. Thank goodness, scary stuff. He got cleared for swimming and for eating solid foods. I was thinking about rejoining the Y because I thought it would be a fun weekend outing for us to all get to the pool, I just have to keep on justifying that all the $ is worth it. I was thinking it would be cute to have Brandon try his first oatmeal during Turkey day since it is right around the corner. It is a special day because that is when we surprised our families with news of him last year. I hope everyone enjoys a restful holiday and shares great times with their families. We all have so much to be thankful for..Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

meri said...

OMG...he is such a butterball...i could literally eat him up!! So adorable! Go Brandon...love up that cereal on Turkey Day!! Food is good!

Karin, Jeffrey, and Madison Smith said...

He will just love the food!! Maddie can't get enough! He's lookin' good....definitely worth the money for the water....they LOVE that too!!