Friday, August 29, 2008
Work...nope..not yet
Hi...no I am not going back to work in November. I sure do need the money..but no. I have a wedding for our good friends Mike and Jen in Manhattan! I will be there Friday afternoon and evening, Saturday, and half day Sunday! I am very happy to be getting away...but I would have wished it to be next November if I had the choice! Oh well...such is life. So I can't really pump enough ahead of time for her for those days because sometimes she sleeps well and sometimes she is up a couple time to eat! I can't plan one time to pump extra....and I really don't have the energy to do it anyway! So...Formula she will get which is fine with me....I just want to make sure she will go right back to me when I come home:) I have tried Similac formula for her when I make her cereal sometimes so I know she is ok with it. Then I am going to try giving her a couple bottles in a row soon to make sure she doesn't bat an eyelash and I will feel better about the whole thing. That's my story for now! Glad he is better! What a cute picture of Brandon! I just love the way he looks so proud to be lifting his head! Cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment