Saturday, August 30, 2008
Thanks
Thanks for you support about my defective boobs! We will see what happens...I guess it's natural to worry when you are the sole supplier of food. Like I said, I will have a better idea of what she is taking in when she goes to daycare and is on bottles most of the day. Karen - little Brandon is cuting cuter by the day. Meri - you are coming to Manhattan? I better be getting a phone call!!! You have to have an hour to spare. We are about 1/2 out of Manhattan (Jeff works there) so we can even come in if you are short on time. I may be around Mon or Tues in Central Mass...I will let you guys know. Karen - I have heard of other people taking supplements to increase milk supply. Do you know what it is? Is it herbal or medication? According to Jeff, the countertops are in. The contractor just told us that a lot of demolition got done yesterday in the bathroom, so we are on the right track! Jenn - I want to see those little girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment