Well...I know you shouldn't doubt your boobs. She is taking what she needs...she is probably meant to be small. I know Jenn's Ally had a very small appetite for quite a while...although at 4 has improved greatly on her food consumption! Sometimes I get less than an ounce at night time depending on the day. I would say prepare larger bottles...maybe 5 or 6 oz just as a safety...like Karen said. It is hard for me to say b/c I don't have to transition to mostly bottles. Although....I am going to have to leave her with my mom for 2 and a 1/2 days and 2 nights in November which I am worrying about now! I think I have decided to give her formula while I am away and bring my pump to pump and dump around the clock! Yay...how fun! Hopefully it will work out.
Well......baby cheeks is fussing...chat soon:)
p.s. my cousin breastfed for 15 months and worked full time. she pumped enough frozen for the first day at day care...then would pump every 3-4 hours at work for the next day. She would keep it in the cooler at her desk..bring it home and make bottles to transport to daycare the next day. i guess she even pumped on the ride home in the car!! ha ha...imagine if she got pulled over! :) So...this works only if you have the opportunity to pump at work like that?! I think they legally have to allow this for any mom? ...but I guess it depends on your schedule too. Really ..whatever works best for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment