BUSY BUSY BUSY
Little Maddie has been moving all over the place and I am having trouble keeping up!! She has been rolling all over the place for some time now, but is now pushing herself backwards everywhere including under all the furniture all down the hall. She has just started pushing herself up onto all fours every now and then...uh oh. And just this week she started sitting up by herself!! She is able to sit and play anywhere from 2 secs to 5 minutes, but it's so fun to see! So glad you all had nice visits with Santa! I don't think we are going to make the trip...Maddie has started to develop a little stranger anxiety and I think she will FREAK out. Here are some of our most recent sitting and moving pics....you can see all the places she gets herself stuck!!
5 comments:
yay!! it is so good to see little maddie..in action too! kar, it looks like she is doing awesome..you guys have such a cutie on your hands.
LMAO!!! She is so adorable!! I can't believe how much she is moving ALREADY!!! Oh...you are in trouble! Sophia still barely makes it up on all fours...she just loves to floor swim!! She too gets stuck all over...usually under tables or behind chairs...having to "try" to keep the floors really clean :) It seems as though Maddie has gone from 0 to 60 in like a few weeks!!! Get ready to chase Mama!! Probably best to skip the Santa...I was that sad little cry and pout at the BBQ joint when that lady kept talking to her...that "stranger"! Too sad! Plus....save the money...it's a damn rip off!! Glad all is well!!
Spelling correction for above....I (saw) not was!! :) oops!
there is no time to keep the floor clean...her pajamas looked like a dust rag the other day!!
EXACTLY...I actually look at some of her clothes...and think...wow...that corner hasn't been cleaned in a long time....or ooooh....I guess the carrots I peeled for dinner sprayed orange on the floor in the kitchen...but I had no idea!!? LOL!
Post a Comment