Seriously....are just barely 8 month olds supposed to get this many teeth!!!? Do you see what I see???! LOL!....I think it's the same story on top...can't get a good look yet! Yikes! I am convinced she will be a total angel baby after they all erupt!!
seriously that is CRAZY!!!!! aren't they supposed to be getting their first one or two??? Are we looking at eight in and two or four more coming???? that's INSANE!
4 comments:
seriously that is CRAZY!!!!! aren't they supposed to be getting their first one or two??? Are we looking at eight in and two or four more coming???? that's INSANE!
that's what we are lookin at...eight in...definately four more...possibly another six or eight!!!
besides just looking at teeth, what a great picture of little fi's smile! she will definitely win any <1 year old apple eating contests!!
Karen...LMAO! I am signing her up now!!
Post a Comment