
Hi Guys! I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Kar- I loved your pictures from Florida. I am still in denial that it is already December. Time seems to fly by. Brandon has been doing great. He is so much fun :) He has discovered his tongue and now blows bubbles, creates "raspberries", and squeals. So fun. I couldn't help but smile even when he tried it at 3 am today...He is rolling onto his back almost every chance he gets. He is loving food, so far we've tried the oatmeal and rice cereal. Now he opens up his mouth so wide when he sees the spoon. Today, I made the mistake of eating my oatmeal in front of him. The looks he gave me!! My mom kept a journal when I was a baby and he is following suit with his mom of taking pretty much only 30 minute naps. Hopefully, he won't give up his naps by the age of 2 like I did to my poor mom...
Happy almost weekend!
1 comment:
Kar....you are going to have the best pictures of him to show his future girlfriends!!! I love it:) He is such a ham!!! Awesome!
Post a Comment