Hi gals. We've been busy, busy, busy this holiday season. We had our fourth and final Christmas family gathering yesterday. Erin seems to always be the star of the day. She's been such a good girl. She still drools a ton and I feel like her first tooth is never going to come. She slept 12 hours last night if you can believe it. I had to check her at 7:15 this morning to make sure she was still breathing - she continued to sleep for another hour after that.
Erin has been eating solids now for the past month or so...she loves pears, peaches, cereal and oatmeal. The sweet potatoes didn't seem to agree to well with her tummy so I think we'll wait a while before we try them again. 
Of course our little girl was spoiled by my rather large family...Santa was good to her too. I think she has enough clothes now to wear something new and different everyday for the next 3 months.
I hope all is well with you and your bundles of joy. Happy New Year!
1 comment:
I love her little car, she is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment