Well Ladies...she is eight months! I find this hard to believe...but here it is! She has just mastered her own way of crawling. I call it the drag crawl...my brother labeled it floor swimming! Either way...it is funny. She leaves her waist and legs limp and with her upper body...arms and hands...pulls and drags herself forward! It is a sight to see:) I am working on getting it on here! Other than that...she loves her meals...and she has started the early stages of clapping and waving!! Hope everyone is well.....need new pics people!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Eight Months Baby
Well Ladies...she is eight months! I find this hard to believe...but here it is! She has just mastered her own way of crawling. I call it the drag crawl...my brother labeled it floor swimming! Either way...it is funny. She leaves her waist and legs limp and with her upper body...arms and hands...pulls and drags herself forward! It is a sight to see:) I am working on getting it on here! Other than that...she loves her meals...and she has started the early stages of clapping and waving!! Hope everyone is well.....need new pics people!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Meri, such a little sweetheart you have. Little Sophia is so pretty and is growing up way too fast! All that floor swimming must tucker her out!
Post a Comment