skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, December 14, 2008

McDonalds anyone....LOL


I'm lovin' it! Ha ha...her first taste of a french fry!
Posted by meri at 6:55 PM

2 comments:

Karin, Jeffrey, and Madison Smith said...

uh oh....so much for the healthy food!!

December 15, 2008 at 1:25 PM
Karen Gibson Curtis said...

i can't wait for fi and brandon's first date. the question is will it be chili's or mc d's :)

December 15, 2008 at 2:10 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Growing Babies

I wanted to start a place where we could all put up some pictures, chat about the kiddos, and seek/give advice. What do you think?

The Kiddos

The Kiddos

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2008 (101)
    • ▼  December (13)
      • My Precious Girl
      • All I Want for Christmas is My One Front Tooth :)
      • I'm working on my physique ladies...
      • McDonalds anyone....LOL
      • An Early Chrsitmas Gift from Grandma and Grandpa
      • More Stinkin teeth!!!?
      • Where has Karin been??
      • Meeting Santa
      • Santa is okay, but Frosty is great!
      • santa pic
      • HECTIC DAYS
      • Brandon updates
      • Eight Months Baby
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (25)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (17)

Contributors

  • Jenn
  • Joellen
  • Karen Gibson Curtis
  • Karin, Jeffrey, and Madison Smith
  • meri