Hi Guys! I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and New Years. It was kind of sad taking down the tree today and thinking that next year, our little guy will be so much bigger. Brandon sprouted out his two bottom teeth just in time for Christmas and is now getting up on his knees and is lunging for things. Despite our attempts to lay out a variety of toys, he still goes for the newspaper, t.v. remote, and yesterday my hot pocket. And yes, he loves to stick his tongue out at us making us laugh. Every month I claim is my favorite, I guess the little guy just keeps growing on me :) Happy New Years!!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Christmas is over?! Bah Humbug!!
Hi Guys! I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and New Years. It was kind of sad taking down the tree today and thinking that next year, our little guy will be so much bigger. Brandon sprouted out his two bottom teeth just in time for Christmas and is now getting up on his knees and is lunging for things. Despite our attempts to lay out a variety of toys, he still goes for the newspaper, t.v. remote, and yesterday my hot pocket. And yes, he loves to stick his tongue out at us making us laugh. Every month I claim is my favorite, I guess the little guy just keeps growing on me :) Happy New Years!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol! He is such a funny little man! Sounds like you and Karin are going to have active little ones soon! Ready to get moving already:) I will be getting a new post up soon too....Friday is Sophia's 9 month appt!!! Where does the time go?
Post a Comment