Maddie says "Be good and have a great week!"
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Half Days are the Best!
Ok Ladies - I am finally getting a moment to get on here!! I just LOVE my half day Wednesdays!! Nothing much new is happening with us. We are going through our 2nd cold...yeah!! Doesn't seem to be quite as bad as the first, but I hate having to suction her little nose while she is whipping her head back and forth as pissed as she can be! We made a quick trip north this weekend (up during afternoon nap and back at night so don't be mad we didn't call) to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. We got our Halloween costume today and practiced wearing it....we're not telling what it is, does anyone have a guess?? Ok, I am still looking for some good in car entertainment...does anyone have any toys that they found that is good for the car??? I have to tell you that my favorite toy right now is the Leap Frog Spin and Sing Alphabet Zoo...I think it is a 6 mo. toy, but Maddie just loves it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok...she is sooo darling in this Picture...and she looks like you my dear! Oh ...and are those wine glasses in the background....counting the days until I can have a glass:) LOL!
Post a Comment