Hi gals. Poor Erin has been suffering from the "poopie pains" this week. I've pretty much transitioned from nursing/breast milk to formula. With going back to work on Wednesday and producing next to nothing it seemed like the best choice for us right now. Anyway - because of the formula, the poor thing hasn't really passed a real stool in almost a week...just little pellets. It makes me get teary eyed everytime I hear her grunting and see her turn red in the face trying to push something out. I've taken her temp., used warm water...we're moving onto Prune juice today. Wish us luck.
On another note - I go back to work on Wednesday-thankfully a short week. Jim will be home with her on Friday and my mom has her the other two days. I'm not looking forward to it even though she's in excellent hands.
Karen -how is it possible to pump and drive?? You're very talented.
I hope all of you are well and your bundles of joy are continuously providing smiles for you.
2 comments:
ahh joellen, i hope the prune juice works! poor little baby erin and mom. it sounds as though you guys are gearing up and will be all prepared when you have to leave for work. it was smart to start switching her early so hopefully by wed. she will be back to her little self.
poor erin - just let it go kiddo...poop away!! Good luck next week Jo - the first week is the hardest, but you will make it...just think of what you have to come home to in the evenings!!
Post a Comment