I have so been sooo busy lately and haven't taken one second to sit down and post.
Jo - Erin looks great - toys are the best feet, they're free and always there!!
Kar - The little guy looks like the happiest little bundle and hip hip hooray for hands and knees - just watch out for that movement!!!
Mer - YEAH for Sophia!!! - I loved the video on your blog.
I gotta keep it brief cause I will be late for work, but things here are going well. We go for our 6 mo. visit tomorrow, so I will try to update and see if I can get a video for you guys. No teeth on this front yet, but like Fi, we started crawling this weekend....ahhhhhh! About 4-5 paces forward before we give up and go to our belly or just sit up. I am in trouble. Does anyone want to come babyproof my house? Hope you all had wonderful holidays and I will do my best to post later this week or this weekend!
Kar
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha ha...sounds like she is taking after her mom!! Crawl baby crawl:) It really makes things more complicated!! Ha ha. But it is cute! Sophia is doing this thing where she gets on her hands arms straight and straightens her legs up too...looks like "downward facing dog??!" Too funny...looks as though she will just get up and walk...but she just sits back down again:) Anyways...I know things are busy for you...I have been a slacker these days too:) Go Maddie!! check back soon to read her stats:) Good luck!
what I meant was that I am the Slacker...NOT you....I know you are just plain too busy! That didn't sound right....Ha ha!
haha i confess to being another slacker here on the blog :) i have finally gotten around to looking into having the poor baby baptized...i told my mom today that i can't put him in one of those christening gowns at this point..i do have another outfit in mind white shirt, dress up pants, and little tie..how funny would that be. brandon is also practicing the downward dog position...too cute. they are all off to the races!!
i just love all these changes and developments...please remember to record them all....Gary and I watched our movies we made of Ana's 1st and 2nd year...and I was crying and laughing like crazy!! Ok ...mostly crying like a baby...but it is so emotional to remember all these little changes when they arent in front of you any longer!! Ugh....now I truly know why parents are the way they are:)
I just posted a while ago and it didn't work. I def. KNOW that I am a slacker. The downward dog is def a fav. in this house. Mer, I meant to tell you that you look GREAT in the pic!!
good luck at the doc today maddie!!
Post a Comment