Friday, January 9, 2009

Sophia Jane....9 months old!


Well....Sophia had her 9 month well visit today. All went perfectly! I was nervous initially because she was flipping out when the nurse was weighing, and measuring her at the beginning! I am talking screaming crying bloody murder like the memories of needles were flashing in her head!! Ha ha! After she left and we waited for the doctor...she did a 180 and was the happiest baby around. She was totally wonderful for the doctor....and even the finger prick and blood draw!! Didn't even care:)??! So funny how she seems to have mood swings these days....a true lady! Ha ha. Well...she was 30 inches (97th) long, and 19 lbs 13 oz (50-75th) heavy! After comparing with Ana's baby book I was shocked to see that she is as long and a little heavier than Ana was at a year old!! Too funny. Developmentally....right on track. She has taken her first few "steps" crawling...but then flops...still preffering the drag commando crawl, and she pulls up to rest on her knees! So....all in all...well on her way to full exploration mode! I am counting the minutes I can breathe easy here:) Her next appt will be a year...only three months away and I can't believe it!

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and New Years.....so much to look forward to in the future:)

1 comment:

Karen Gibson Curtis said...

go sophia!! 97th% on her way to becoming a supermodel.. i miss her and need to see her soon!!