Hi Guys!
I hope everyone is doing well and is having a great week. We got back from Brandon's 6 month visit. He is 18.2 lb and 26.5 inches, a "good eater" as commented by the nurse :) He is getting into everything these days, both his toys as well as Apen's toys, soda cans, the newpaper, tv remote... I love how he always finds me and attempts to crawl into my lap, too cute. Right now, I'm working on having him stop biting during feeding (I spotted a 4th tooth coming in on top..I'm in trouble!), introducing him to fruits and vegetables, and I'm going to attempt to show him some "signs" (after instructing parents how to do it, I'm curious to see if it actually works!!). I've given up on naked shots on the changing table...he was off trying to capture the light fixture...
I love seeing and hearing about all the little babies (and Ana)...keep the pictures and stories coming!!
No comments:
Post a Comment