Friday, March 20, 2009

Walking...and School Pic!

So...on Tuesday...as I am sure you girls have seen on Facebook, or the family blog....I posted video that Sophia is officially among the walking people! She is so cute. She has been practicing relentlessly now! Loving her new skill! We have a lot of tumbles...but it is funny to see her get more daring and try to go fast...then stumble...and try (usually unsuccessfully) to catch herself!

Oh...what fun you girls have to look forward to!




Ana had her preschool picture taken recently and we just received it in her backpack yesterday! Such a fake smile!
Anyway...I hope all is well! I am sure everyone is very busy busy...but I miss their little faces on here :0)

2 comments:

Karen Gibson Curtis said...

ahh..everytime i see little fia walking she makes me smile..two cute princesses!!!

Karin, Jeffrey, and Madison Smith said...

I have been locked out of blogger for the past month!!! Just saw this now. HOW FUNNY!!! She smiles so good usually and this is so serious!