Thursday, May 28, 2009

Abrupt change to career path!



Hi Guys,


After a delicious lunch at Harry's, my Mom and I were excited to bring Brandon to the little "petting zoo" they have at the Green Thumb. Brandon has interacted with lots of dogs and enjoys watching the little rodents at Petco, so I was thrilled to advance him another level. The donkey came trotting over and my Mom and I were admiring him when we looked down to catch brandon's reaction....
..not exactly the emotion we were trying to evoke!

I think we regressed a few steps back in my preparation for him to become a vetinarian :) I think it was the donkey's big eyes!!! Don't worry, he is sleeping soundly and not having nightmares of donkeys jumping over the moon as far as I know!

I hope everyone is doing great. Jo - I love the recent pics of Erin on facebook, Meri I hope the unpacking and adjusting back to the East coast is going ok, and Kar - I am sensing some kind of good change in your future??

3 comments:

meri said...

LOL!!! Poor little guy....Donkey's can be scary up close like that!! Big eyes...big nostrils...big teeth and lips!! Too cute! We are doing great....trying to get back in the swing of things!! Great to see some new photos!! :)

Unknown said...

as you can see, I have been very delinquent lately. Love th pics of little B even though he is sad, it is soo cute. We are here in sunny FL settling in and I am looking for jobs and daycares. Lots to do but I think good things for the future! Hope everyone is doing well. Can't believe we are approaching the year mark!

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^